Wednesday

kids clothing week challenge


i committed to doing elsie marley's kids clothing week challenge before i realise that it's smack bang in the middle of our moving house fortnight (october 8–14)… i'm still going to give it a go in an attempt to de-clutter both the house and my mind of a few things that have been laying about partly conceived or half finished for a while.

i've pinned a short list from my board of ideas for m. to try to keep me on track and one or two easy things for s. he's growing so quickly that i don't feel like making him something he won't fit into in a month. anyway, i'm rambling… go sign up if you're keen, i can't wait to see what everyone creates.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Ooh I'm tempted... Tummy bugs here at present so don't kow if I'd be a bit batty to put myself out there. Bravo to you for joining in. Best of luck with the sewing..and the move :) x